Dog Bite Claim
Dog Bite Compensation Claim with NASL’s Best Solicitors in UK
English people love dogs & have kept them as their favorite pet. It is estimated that there are millions of dogs currently being kept as pets in United Kingdom and the people who have kept dog, it is their responsibility to prevent their dog from acting terrible and causing harm to others. If the dog bites you in a public place, you might be entitled to claim for a dog attack claim.
We know that a dog’s attack can sometime be a painful injurious experience. If it was the dog owner negligence and it wasn’t your fault, you can make a compensation claim for dog attack if bitten or attacked by somebody else’s dog.
National Accident Support Line provides all free and confidential advice because we understand everybody’s compensation claim for their injuries can be different.
All you have to do is call us and let us handle your dog attack claim case. We’re here to listen and guide you if you have no obligation to for a dog bite claim. We will offer you and put in contact with our specialist solicitor.
How to Claim Compensation for Dog Bite:
First of all, if possible take the photo of the dog, if the owner is not willing ready to give the contact details, or the dog is single handed. Record all necessary details related to the injury
Injuries might include dog bite or dog attack:
- Loss Of Limb/ Amputation ( Including Toes Or Fingers )
- (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Penetrating Wounds
Injuries to Children Through Dog Bites /Dog Attacks
If your child have been the victim of a dog attack, immediately seek for medical treatments. If it has been somebody’s fault then we can help you make a claim for compensation for the injuries your child has suffered.
All you have to do is fill in all the details on behalf of your child or call us on (0333 212 2730) to discuss the dog attack claim injury. NASL will help you to get compensation for dog attack claim.
UK Law for Dog Bites / Dog Attack:
The law for dog bite compensation was first introduced in 1871 – and making a claim for compensation can be complex because different pieces of legislation are covered in dog bite attack.
- Act of animal in 1971.
- Act of dangerous UK dog attack law in 1991.
- Act of dangerous UK dog attack law in (amendments) in 1997.
The bill is proposed for dog control on private property is a criminal offence set for dog bite claim UK and dog attack claim. The dangerous dog attack claim act of 1991 highlighted some dangerous breeds. They are as followings:
- Fila Braziliero (Brazilian Mastiff)
- Dogo Argentino (Argentinean Mastiff)
- Japanese Tosa (Japanese Mastiff)
- Pit Bull Terriers
It is the responsibility of the owner to take all possible measures to keep one safe. The owner of the dog make sure that the dog is insured, chipped vaccinated and registered on the Exempted Breed of index.
If you have faced any dog bite personal injury from any of these breeds, even if there isn’t any history of aggression you can still claim for compensation to help you recover the injures.
Even if you were injured by dog attack personal injury that is not listed above you can still claim for dog attack compensation.
What Should You Do?
If you have bitten by a dog you should contact the police straight away for the dog attack . After you have informed the police about the attack run for medical treatment as quick as possible.
The recommended steps are mentioned below:
- Collect the details (name, address) of the dog’s owner
- Contact any eye witness
- Look for the local dog warden
- Search if the dog has a record of any aggressive behavior
Click photographs of your scares and injuries
we are here to Help You! Contact us to Start Your Claim Compensation for Dog Bite:
- We are here you to help you with all the care and need you require, such as psychological treatment and rehabilitation .we will handle all the legal process of your dog bite personal injury claim case.
- We will claim for compensation for your dog bite personal injuries, all you need is to call us and let us handle your filing. If you still have any question we provide free guidance and are 247 available to answer your questions.
- We will provide you with the best of or solicitors or fill in our short form at our website and we will contact you right away.